Two days returns policy, subject to Terms and Conditions for sale.
Requirement for a valid procedure
- Proof of purchase – the document handed over to you together with the product on delivery
- Original packaging – the manufacturer packaging
- The item must not bear any signs of physical damage
- Any free promotional items – gifts or accessories delivered with the purchased item
- Valid return reason
For any return request please contact our Customer Service Centre through our contacts provided in the website.
What happens once I have returned an item?
- We will perform a careful quality check.
- If the claim is valid, we will repair under warranty terms and conditions or replace the product in the event repair doesn’t work.
- The process may take up to 7 working days from when your returned item is received.
- If the claim is invalid the item will be sent back at the purchaser’s cost.
- All courier costs will be borne by the customer for returned items.
- We keep track of all return requests and use the data to improve our product quality and service, as well as for customer profiling. Customers with unjustified/invalid returns may be denied the right to return items, place pay-on-delivery orders or even shop in Quest Appliances in the future.
Refund or exchange is strictly not permitted unless all avenues for repair or replacement are completely exhausted.